Tuesday, February 02, 2010
@ 11:13 PM
Boi, it's not th first time tht this kind of things happen le.
So i dun really bother much or take it to heart.
Cause they are simply coward & childish.
Dare to say others but dun dare to write their BIG NAME.
I dun really mind what other's say.
But if they wanna say, at least write their own BIG NAME la.
So hum for what?
It is a society world lor.
Is their comments about mii what.
I oso not those type which cannot really accept comments.
So like tht bah..
Dun worry. I will study de (=
It's my word & promise to u tht i will.
I oso won't bother much about th blog thingy.
So just heck care about today thing bahh.
I dun wish to quarrel with u about this thing.
U too. JY !
Exam coming le worhh..
Study hard & smart.
Dun sms so much in class la u.