profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
@ 2:00 PM

Happy 3mths Silly Gummy ! (=
Hope u will have a fun CNY bah..
Sorry tht we cannot meet up for a long time after today..
Long break for us bah..
Haiis.. )=
Hope I dun miss u too much =P
Blehhh...
Take care & dun forget to write my letter worh.
U owe mii one letter per day from today onwards (=
Hearts..



Ever since I know u, u are th world to mii.
Everyday we spend together is memorable to mii.
Everytime I hug u, I dun feel like letting go.
Everytime we kiss, memories will flow back.
Everytime we bid goodbye, I really hope tht u won't go.
Every night before I sleep, I really hope u were there to give mii a kiss.
Everytime I call u, I really hope tht we won't hang th phone.
Everytime I text u, I'm missing u badly.
Everytime I say ILY, I mean it.
Everytime I wanna cam worh is because I wanna capture every moment with u.
Everytime I cried because I really hope tht u won't leave mii.
Everytime I dream of u, I really hope tht u were there when I woke up.
Everytime I call u silly is because u touched mii.
I gave u a box of heart, were meant for u to count & know my heart.
I gave u a cup, were meant to remind u to drink more water.
Also hoping tht our relationship will be like a glass of water.
Even though everything in th cup will be drink up.
But it can always being refill to th brim again..