Monday, February 08, 2010
@ 10:18 PM
If u think tht u are capable enough.
If u think tht he will fall for u chio-ness.
If u think tht he will change his heart.
Come and try bah.
I dun mind de.
Cause after all if it's urs, it will forever be urs.
Yes, he is a butterfly so what?
I know he is one so what?
He smoke so what?
I ah lian so what?
I slut so what?
I bitch so what?
I act cute so what?
Whether I flirt or not is not for u to determine.
I ah lian or not doesn't bother u.
I bitch & slut thn let it be la. Like I care.
I act cute oso better than some other how to act cute oso not cute.
Retarded !
As sister for 2yrs & more u can do, say & act till like this.
What is th point of being sister & share secrets when I have a sister like u.
U love him too so what?
Love is open & free.
U love him doesn't mean tht he's urs.
And u totally have no right to comment.
U can say u love him.
But yet u can say how bad or whatever he is.
Thn what?
Expect mii to back out cause he's this bad tht sux?
Wait long long TKK la uh.
Love is not by appearance or what.
Is when u totally accept someone in & out..
Always be there for him or her no matter what.
I know he isn't th best guy out there.
I know he have his past too.
I know he isn't really those super handsome guy.
But so what? Big deal?
U oso know how to say it's his past.
Thn why say those stuff?
U think what?
U know his past & shit thn big ar?
Say all those craps in front of mii.
Thn think tht i will be so shock cause as a gf i dunno.
Pls ! I totally & fully trust my bf okay?
Get it in ur mind.
Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations.
It means full acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood
If u love the person..
U won't care about how he or she look like..
Love is not about looking..
Love is about loving someone's everything..
Weakness, strength, emotions...