profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, February 26, 2010
@ 10:18 PM

Long and tiring week..
Not everyday things are peaceful.
But at last, free from letting brain cells die & just let it go.
Cause nth big deal about it. No point.
Just let it go down to th drain?
When there's time, no one object.
When there's no time, come out with all this stuff.
Fun huh? Go do it ur self la.

Stop ur those what i just dun understand what happen and th situation.
U want mii to understand yet u just say--It's alr th past. So dun bother.
Thn u might as well go jump down better.
Want mii to understand yet dun wanna tell.
Thn what's th point of saying so much from th beginning.
Might as well dun say. Save saliva some more.
If u dun wanna say about it from th beginning.
Thn dun bother to mention.
Cause I SIMPLY HATE THT SENTENCE.

Stamina decrease a lot sehh.
Sian.. Have to train again..
Hope bahh. No time lor.
24hrs is NOT ENOUGH ! ))x
2.4 run sure fail this year ((x

Trying to make time too..
Too packed together I will die one lor.
Stress till die. Brain cells die too.
LOLS ! Shag..

One last kiss
One last touch
One last tender moment between us
One last dance
To our first song
While pretending there’s nothing wrong
Let’s stay here for a while and
Cherish every moment we’re in denial
We both know
It’s better if we just let it go

Every time I try to take a stand at all
I see your face again and I fall
In the middle of the night there’s the scent of a rose
The smell of your perfume I suppose
But we can’t change the way we feel inside
And every try at love never turns out right
We both know it’s better if we just let it go