Sunday, March 28, 2010
@ 6:00 PM

Back to post..
Early in th morning tht stupid small eyes spam mii msg.
Thn sleep till super shoik tht time mum wake mii up.
Just to ask mii if th camp tee will come out colour. Wth !
11 plus she call mii again. Ask mii to wake up and hang those clothes.
Sian. All spoil my sleep (puffer fish face)
Wake up, stone stone, lie down on my bed..
Start thinking and missing him le )=
Survived th first 24hrs. But I dun think I will survive for th next 13days.
Haiis. Thn dunno why..
Heart will pain pain a bit de today.
Hope everything is fine. (pray hard)

25 Mar..
Went to eat and shop at Compass Point with Girlfriends.
Left early cause need to go home. Sian.
Tio ban again. Wth luhhs !
Tio ban cause mum mc..
First day, after school, I had lunch thn straight away go home le.
And I skipped choir okay?
Second day cause I go things on. So I reach home at 6pm.
Thn u scold and ban this and tht. Mum didn't even say anything luhhs.
She know I have things on lor. What's th matter with u?
Rofl !!

26 Mar..
This was done by XIE LI XIA !
Pity my hand !
Go one whole round some more. Wth. I not small kid luhhs.
Paste this on my hand. Rofl !
Meet Baby after school.
Last meet up before he go ))=
Didn't talk much or sms much with him.
Cause no matter how long is th msg or I talk..
It just can't describe my feeling. Haiis.

27 Mar..
Had Project Love Can today.
Had to wake up early )=
And isn't a peaceful morning.
Didn't heard tht my phone ring when Baby text mii =X
Continue sleep like dead dumbo. TIRED OKAY?!
Woke up out of sudden cause alarm rang and I shock dao?
Fall off th bed =X God damn it ! Second time alr.
Stupid luhhs. Is like my bed is so big?!
Yet I can keep fall off my bed. Cfm stupid dumbo -.-
Went to school with Daughter.
Buy breakfast, walk and eat into school.
And was late by 4mins? LOL !
And I'm like still holding on th food and chewing? Wth ! -.-
Take attendance blah blah blah.
Stupid baby. Nvr call or even leave a msg. (!@#$%^&*)
Jump building luhhs ! (puffer fish face)
Where is ur words? ur promise? (happy sneezing =D)
Kns !
Cfm smack ur pigu when u come back. (dun think i dun dare or dun bear)
Must leave a msg or call mii..
Before u stick ur pigu to th seat mahh. (cfm is use th word stick =D)
Hate u luhhs. Cheat my feeling.
Still say will call. Hng hng hng ! (no matter what u say still angry)
At last lunch time !! =D
Went to econ to buy drinks for ppl before th food fly here.
Look like some siao zha bor suffering from serious dehydration.
Buy like more than 10 bottles? LOLS !
First time in my life tht I feel th road is so long long and far far.
Last time walk to CP, aiya short distance.
Now, carry those stuff, have to walk nearer than CP, feel like dying le. LOLS !
Blah blah, slack slack, talk talk, play play..
DISMISS ! =D
But I dunno why dismiss oso a lot of noise lor. -.-

Went to show eye power to NCC with Baka Low, Baka Xuan and Daughter.
And ! STUPID POH HAN HUI BRYANT ! Stop saying mii luhhs !
U insult-er ! Hate u hate u hate u ! Pigu chao da !
Didn't even say dao u lor. Keep any how bomb mii. (puffer fish face)
Went to CP to shop for black top for Daughter.
And decided, I'm so gonna buy tht ___ on TUESDAY ! I dun care !
Settle down at Mac. HTHT =D And home.
Tired. Shag. Battery low.
It was 12am. And I'm not asleep.
But eyes hurting. Dunno why.
Something fly in or what?
Drop eye tht thingy or blow oso no use.
Thn very itchy. I keep rub and rub.
Now.. it look swollen and super red =X
Thx to my brilliant =D
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart..
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
I will wait. And I mean it.