Saturday, March 13, 2010
@ 10:47 PM

PS tht didn't edit post last night.
Cause too tired and shag le..
So sleep sleep sleep =X
Update about AC first bahh.
AC was a great camp.
Even though it's tiring and came back with injuries.
But it's still a meaningful and it make us more bonded.
There's a few things tht I "gain" from th camp.
Overcoming my fear (scared of heights !) ..
Tried th flying fox. Even though it's an accident tht I flew down =X
But it's still a great experience (=
Next would be leadership?
Know more and how to make th class cooperate and work together.
Our class became more bonded too?
Even though we still dun like some ppl la.
But at least we are still sort of bonded? =P
Campfire performance was a success.
3C give ur-self a clap (=
Even though we didn't win any prize or what.
But at least we all enjoy th camp?
And gain lots of memorable memories.
We also finish th Kidnapper game together (=
Nvr say die ! Haha.
And..
CHIEF JOEL's DANCE WAS HOT AND COOL !
Gosh ! Didn't expect or knew tht he will dance till ... by his appearance =X
Stun..
And..
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I GET SUNBURN !!
Gosh !!
And.. IT'S HURTING MII !!! ))=
To tht someone out there..
Probably I think tht day those asking and finding out..
Gave u th wrong hint?
I'm sorry.
Hope tht we still can be friends? (=
To tht silly blur retarded hum-ti-dumb-ti goon goon out there..
Hope tht u know tht I'm referring to u blur cat ! =P
Haiis. U seems to be really busy these days..
Probably cause of ur exams?
Score well hor u dumbo !
If not I will really & seriously ignore u.
White lie some more. Hate u !
This kind of thing oso wanna lie.
Where did ur words fly to?
Tht day still say what step back.
I super feel like smacking u lor.
KNS!
Put mine next to ur's always okay (=
Saw this on ppl's blog..
Quite ... (=
Im looking for a guy hu'l kiss me
just before the traffic light turns green,
who closes his eyes when he hugs me,
who will patiently wait for me after class,
who smells my hair every chance he gets,
who will wipe my sweat with his hanky,
who will sing my favorite song
even if he cant cary a tune,
who will let me rest over his shoulder,
who will let me sleep on his lap
and will give me the 1st and last bite of his burger,
who will squeeze my hand tighter when I squeeze his,
who will make me feel special
when everybody tries to put me down,
who will love me for who I am,
who will protect me when danger comes my way,
who will cry when I leave him,
someone who occupies my dream everynight...
and when I find him I will never let him go...
so from now on...
when you think of me...
just remember that i could have been...
the best thing you ever had.
Saw another one was 42 things tht a girl wants.
But I'm lazy (=
So too bad. lols.
Now results time..
Totally not up to what I expect.
Th result is so ...
Haiis. Play too much le bahh..
Have to really study hard hard hard ! )=
Have to buck up for chem, Chinese and ss le )=
JY bahh.
If for everything I gain
I have to lose something else.
I would rather choose not to "gain" u from th beginning..
Better never to have met you in my dream
than to wake and reach for hands that are not there..
Relationship is like waiting and growing..
Yet to see it becomes stronger and better..