Thursday, March 18, 2010
@ 10:50 PM

"You have really changed a lot"
This fking sentence really bothering mii.
Pissed off by it too..
(Ya, u might think tht I'm just short tempered...)
(But th hurtfulness tht came out from tht person's mouth wasn't shallow)
It wasn't meant to be a positive change? Or compliment?
It was meant to tell mii tht I've changed..
Till so..
Arrogant? Proud? Loud? Ah lian? Flirt? No manners?
Or whatever is it in tht person's mind.
To tht person who said tht sentence..
U said tht I hurt u cause I've change greatly.
But did u ever think how much u hurt mii when u say tht sentence.
I can ignore this sentence if it was said by others.
But from u?!
Is totally impossible. And th hurtfulness..
It's HOLIDAY ! =D
But.. There's good and bad always.
Holiday always comes with homework homework homework !
Haiis ! It's so not holiday at all !
And I have not start a single bit on my homework !
Gosh !
Gonna study and do homework..
Tmr not going out too.. Haiis. Sorry guys..
Another bad thing is..
I confirm gonna gain weight after this holiday !
Whole day fast food fast food !
GOSH !!!!!!! Sure fat ! ))=
But got good things too luhhs =D
Went out play play play like siao zha bor =P
Mon & Wed Choir.. Fun fun on Wed. (=
Play games ! =D
Tuesday more fun !
Went to K-box =D "sing" from 3 to 7pm.
Hahah ! Dance-d Pink Panther & Sorry Sorry with lamp post =X
Drink a bit too =P Sing Hai Pai Tian Xin songs like mad girl too =P
Fun time.. But always go out with them..
Time flies really quickly ))=
Was tagged this pic below..

See le my reaction was like WTF !
Super unglam was part of it..
Another part of it was I HATE THIS STATION LUHHS !
Everyone in my grp cleared?
But I CAN'T !
Shit it !
Fell down during trying too..
Skin peel off ))=
Shit this stupid station ! Urgh !!
Probably I can't play low element stuff.
Played 4 low element stuff..
3 stations I got injuries.. KNS !
One and only one I was safe was th one I always play?
Tht station I cleared with les partner de. LOLS !
I miss it..
Those time..
It just felt so different?