profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
@ 6:01 PM

Being ill seriously sux?!
Double th effect now..
Seriously too generous. -.-
Mc from school for a week..
Go back to school for 2days..
And Mc for 3days again..
So "proud" of it ! Tsk !

Feeling better today.. =D
Having back my voice bit by bit.
Like finally?!
Shoo shoo sexy voice ! =D
Having th urge to sing these few days.
But I can't ! Tsk !
I wanna sing !
And some POS making my craving more and more..
I hate u TTM luhhs.
I want I want I want ! Stupid Boi !


Receive lots of care and concern this few days..
Thx ppl ((=
Appreciated and love u guys =D
But I dun receive hug from u ))=
I miss th hug ))=
Shortage of time.. Pile of stuff to do..
Haiis..

Gonna get my ass back to school on Monday.
But not gonna be as loud and hyper like th past? Haiis.
Have a week to catch up with everything and MYE is here !
GOSH !

Simply can't stand it any more ! Tsk !
Guys are simply so childish !
Why can't they be more mature a little.
Childish childish childish !
Like hello ! U are annoying mii ! Tht's not care at all.
Ignore all th way and even call and shout at tht person.
And tht fellow can say those eeeyer plus yuck-ish words to u back?!
And send those childish msg?!
Come on ! Just get tht ass of ur's out of my life !
Stop making mii puke ! Yucks !
Gonna tell Baby tmr what happen..
Hope he prepare some ice cream to cool mii ((=