profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
@ 8:30 PM

Changed blogskin today cause I'M BORED !
Saw this blogskin quite cute =P
Not for th words okay?! Lols !
Having fever now =D
But I dun think I skipping school tmr.
Cause got test.
Maybe after test thn go home bahh.
Seems tht virus is really spreading around.
A lot of ppl having fever.
Les.. If fever too high must go see doc hor.
Ltr hot till ur head can cook egg than u know =D



All I want is th truth.
I'm not a girl who will run away after I know.
But I seriously dun like it when ppl tell mii and I wonder..
Is it true?
Have th urge to ask u..
But I didn't..
Cause u say u will tell..
And I can only wait..