profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
@ 8:54 PM

Everytime -- Britney Spear

See-ing ppl around mii separating.. breaking..
Some how.. everything seems fragile..
It's all because fade..
It always grow with a smile and end with tears.
How long it last depends on how much honesty u willing to give in.
How long it stay as one depends on how much effort u willing to give in.
Sometimes when I say it isn't u..
I'm just lying to myself and running away from ur question..
Probably I still do not have th courage to overcome th fear..
Even after months..

Going back to school on Monday ^^
Miss-d school for a week.. Humph !
Had 3test waiting for mii on Monday.
Haiis.. Study study study..
Gonna be a busy week next week..
Thx those who care (=
Appreciated ttm..

I hate to be weak ! Tsk !