profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, April 09, 2010
@ 10:05 PM

GOSH !! I feel I'm so naggy today?!
Sounds so like mother?! My Tian !!
Ppl are falling sick..
Either sore throat or fever. Haiis.
Thn I keep say must drink more water, rest well, tc blah blah blah.
I'm so naggy ! Argh hahaha ! -.-
But seriously lor. Is too virus. Lols !
I think I'm th next one?! =X

Saw Roses, Sunflowers and Tulip online.
So nice luhhs ! I love it like dunno multiple by how many?!
))= I want ! I want ! I want !
Okay.. I must be mature !
If not sure tio shoot again -.-

Had Sports Carnival today !
(Will upload pic on fb when I get it)
It was great? Fun?
Didn't really turn out like what I expected?
Due to th bad weather (Yeah !)
We dun have to go under th hot sun.
Sit in th hall and watch movie =D
Watch Glory Road. Is a super nice show.
And is base on real story ((=
Is about ppl playing bball and th prob between black and white ppl?
Lols. And there's a part super cool can?!
Half court thunder in & full moon with a dunk in !
Ppl were screaming when it's tht part too. Haha !
But sit there so long.
My butt hurts ! =X Back bone pain too. Haiis.
Pain till now I wanna die le.
Since ytd. Haiis.
Careless mii to fall hard ytd. ))x

CY act so guai kia sehh ! HAHA !
(Promise plus grantee to post this pic online !)
Class is quite fun and more talkative le =X
We are piss-ing off teachers ! Haha !
Running 2.4 on 14 ))=
Cfm I'm gonna fail !! Woots !
Lols !
I can't catch up with POA luhhs !
Stupid cash book thingy ! Rofl ! I hate u !
I wanna fall ill !
I need a break !!

Jocelyn and Annabelle came to my house on Thursday.
Wanted to study.
But end up nvr.
Cause we cooked maggie mee and when we eat finish is like going to 5pm?
Lols !
Thn cam worh and cam worh =X
End up nvr study =X



Miss u like hell ))=
And at last u are back ! =D