Tuesday, April 06, 2010
@ 10:47 PM

HAPPY belated by 3days BIRTHDAY POST to CEDRIC LOW !! ((=
JY and strive hard Baka Low !
U can do it !
Thx for being such a good friend for this 2yrs 3mths and counting (=
Sorry tht I didn't celebrate ur birthday with u.
But I know u enjoyed th outing with her ! HAHA !

HAPPY belated by 1day BIRTHDAY POST to ALVIN TAY !! ((=
Haha ! Silly dumbdumb blur blur goon goon small eyes ! =P
Ur nickname is so long =D
Be proud of it hor ! I create de lehh.
And stop thinking tht when ppl say u small eyes is an insult can?!
Is a compliment. At least th small eyes suits u.
Cute what?! Haha !
Stay cute uhh =P
Hope u faster jio dao bahh ((=

5 April..
Had chinese oral today.
Nvr study during th weekend =X
Just listen to what cher say in class today about oral.
After school, stress and afraid of oral.. GOSH !
And super fast my turn le lor (puffer fish face)
Sit in front of cher, read th passage..
Lucky draw a number and start conversation.
Cfm I is th super lucky one ! =D
Lucky draw a easy topic =D
But mind when clog up and tongue is tied.
My conversation was bad I think.
Hands were trembling.. GOSH !
Even though th teacher was like not bad not bad de face..
And even comfort mii tht I did a good job after th oral. LOLS !
But I still think tht my conversation ccmi le ))x
After oral, went to CP with QY.
Go library eat eat study study.
So suay to meet some childish and annoying sec 1s
3 of them still is my junoir. Wth !
They like super glue or should I say stalker?
Keep following us dunno for what.
Thn take th deorderant like wanna spray us.
If it's nice smell we still nvm. But th smell is so EEWW !
Dove de is much much much more nicer. Nose got prob de ppl -.-
Run and hide like some mad woman in CP with QY.
Just haven't have asthma attack only. LOL !
Ruin our study and shopping.. -.-

6 April..
HAPPY 1mth to BIG EYE MUMMY and SMALL EYE DADDY ! =D
HAHAH ! LL uhh.. ((x And..
DADDY ! MUST TEACH MII HOR !! MUST MUST MUST !
School was so so. But just draw th graph till pekcek -.-
Hope can get full mark for Maths Test =D
And POA ! GOSH !
Totally dunno how to Cash Book! Die die die !
MUST MUST MUST study over th weekend ! (cfm I will? =X)
Hmm.. still cannot forget what tht HOR FUN say today.
Asshole !
What is NA no standard?! What is NA no use?!
I dun think or see tht Express is much more better than us okay?!
We did tuck in. Do u have eyesight prob?
There's something call tuck in and pull a bit and make properly.
Ass !
Like tht only can scold till what NA no standard and make ppl go detention.
There's nth wrong with NA or Express okay?!
I dun even see every Express ppl tuck in their shirt lor.
Therefore, u have NO RIGHTS to say tht we NA have no standard !
Super pissed off !!! Rofl !
And Jocelyn !
Cannot ps mii on Thursday hor ! Say come my house study de uhh ((:
Dun feel like going for th Sports Carnival this Friday.
Cfm waste time lor. 3hrs.
Do what? Inter Class Competition.
Competition what? Badminton ! -.-
Wear what? Class Tee.
Wth wth wth !!
End school at 12.30pm but start at 3pm. Waste time !
And 2.4km run is on 20 April (puffer fish face)
No time to train lor. Sian !
Standing Board Jump and 2.4km = CCMI !! Woots ! =D
I used to look out of my window..
And knowing whether are u asleep..
But now.. I can't..
Staring at th moon and think about u..
Make mii feel like u are just sitting by my side..