Friday, April 02, 2010
@ 11:30 PM

It's Good Friday ! ((x
Went out almost whole day =X
Meet QianYu and Jocelyn at CP.
"Played" Hide And Seek in th train. Lols.
Down to HM for lunch and went to Cotton On to shop ! =D
Wanted to buy tights and shades.
But.. Tights is 2 for $25. Thn I need 1 only. Sian.
Dunno another give who.
Thn can't find suitable shades.
Maybe go Bugis thn buy? See bahh.
If Baby haven't buy his.. I will go buy with him bahh =P
Went to TimeZone to see both of them dance ((=
After tht they go TM le ))=
Went to meet Babx Fam..

Go to Kopitiam and stare at Darling and OngTing while they eating =X
Saw TCH there too. Suay. Lols !
Keep changing table. Lols !
Received Baby's msg.
Tears auto fall =X In public some more (puffer fish face)
Haiis. Do u know someone is dying without u?

Went to Plaza and play pool =D
Saw Darry and Fredrick.
Play together..
Blah blah blah..
Stupid heels come out ! Wth ! Wanna go buy super glue
But was like half way playing.. Lost concentration..
Thn CH tht group come saw wanna play one round. Lols !
Ask them to help mii buy super glue can a not before they start playing.
Thn they was like ____ ..
Du lan. Pigu bao zhar luhhs ! @#$%
I dun beg ppl okay? Ass !
Ting say she will go help mii buy. Thn okay lor.
Continue playing while she go buy. Thn tht grp sit there stare at us.
Wth ! Cannot even concentrate. Stare stare stare.
Pekcek. Pass to Ting to play.
And went off with Darry and Fred to buy super glue.
Blah blah blah.
After all still okay.
But I still feel play with Baby more fun ((x
Even though will lose. But still .. Dunno how to say luhhs.
Baby.. Must teach mii how to do th back one hor next time ((=
Cause I can support and reach (got try more than once today. All fail) =X
Left Plaza at 6.30 and off to fv.
50 bucks for pool today =X
Gosh ! -.-

1 April..
Where are u?! Are u fine?
Time is passing super duper ultra slow ! T.T
And this feeling is so sux-ish..
Faster come back luhhs. Time pass faster pls pls pls. ))x
I miss ur voice..
I miss ur face..
I miss ur caring..
I miss ur msg..
I miss ur call..
I miss u scolding mii POS..
I miss u scolding mii when i take cold stuff..
I miss u calling mii silly girl..
I miss u hugging mii tightly..
I miss u singing to mii..
I miss th time we spend together..
Silly Dumb Goon Goon get ur pigu back here fast luhhs !
Some stupid dumb blur girl is gonna die soon le..
30Mar..
I admit.. I'm weak and I'm struggling..
I can't imagine if u really left mii..
I nvr felt like this before when there's u by my side.
I feel so weak. So useless.
U were always by my side.
U alr stand a big position or important role in my life.
I felt so stress and confuse on tht day.
I nvr ever felt like this before.
Not even when I having my exams, not even during my PSLE.
I was so stress.. Simply can't get anything into my head.
And I can even forgot what u teach mii for POA )x
U were always there.. But not tht day.
I dunno why. Out of sudden.. it just happen.
Will time pass faster? I seriously need u ))x

29Mar..
When online and saw some stuff.
Saw some coward ppl who only dare to comment on fb about others?
Dun dare to say right in front of mii?
Some more stay in th same estate.
Few block away only. Xia Suay.
Tht time still say wanna slap mii at pool there.
Like hello ! It's over between u two.
I didn't even snatch ur boyfriend lor pls !
And what's wrong with having a nick name dumbdumb?
If having a nick name called dumbdumb is disgrace to my parents.
Thn u pregnant is what? (Think tht i dunno?!)
Glory and proud ?! Gosh ! I'm so brilliant tooday.
Brain can think of those chim words. Hahas !
Yeah, I'm bitch, I flirt. U won't sian arh?
Whole day say th same thing. U won't sian I oso sian lehh.
Use ur creativity and change luhhs.
Oh.. Maybe cause PEI HWA dun have th thing or value call CREATIVE.
Tht's why. So sad. Ke lian u worhh..Haha ! My school have. So too bad.
Okay.. will stop here le. I scared ltr ppl will read le too hot thn come find mii.
Guai kia hor. Cannot tio all these thing de.
((=
I didn't forget what u say..
Look th moon and think of u..
And I will feel tht both of us are sitting side by side.
Cause we both are looking at th same moon thinking of each other.
Somewhere There's Someone Who Dreams Of Your Smile,
And Finds In Your Presence That Life Is Worth While,
So When You Are Lonely Remember It's True;
Somebody Somewhere Is Thinking Of You