Wednesday, April 28, 2010
@ 7:28 PM

My BakaS !! =D
Forever horny and crazy...
Time spending with them is always so fun..
But we seems to spending time lesser and lesser together..
Cause different stream ))= Haiis !
Kinda stress now?!
All in my mind now can only be study study and still study.
Cannot play or slack much.
Some how my maths seems to be with cher?
Give back everything to him.. DIE !
Schedule is full for this week ! =D
Filled with study session and stuff. Good thing ((=
Having back my voice. But not all or so called fully? -.-
But cfm losing it soon again.
I talk and shout a lot.
But th amount of H2O I intake is insufficient =X
Plus heaty food =P
All is...
I WILL TRY TO TAKE CARE xD
I'm so so so tired today !
And my eyes seems like one big one small..
And with deep eye bag today?!
Tian luhhs !!
Shouldn't did tht before my sleep..
Tears fault ! Tsk !
Deep eye bags lehh. No joke !
Hope it will get it bags off my eye by tmr !
Stronger? Mature? Deep?
All is th misunderstanding and quarrels is always cause lack of communication..
Kinda dumb?
Haiis..
Keeping myself busy is th only best solution to mii now.