Saturday, May 01, 2010
@ 2:51 PM
JOCELYN, JUSTIN BIEBER WIN PERCY JACKSON !
He is much much much more cuter, hotter, small eye and SO FREAKING HANDSOME !
GOSH !
HAHAHA ! xD
I think this will be th last post before my exams le bahh.
Will update after MYE (=
And fk luhhs !
Our MYE end later than others..
Equal we have more exam days, can't celebrate earlier.
Shit and fk u upside down !!
Okay.. I'm very vulgar these few days..
I know.
Can't forget tht ytd almost get disciplinary thingy.
HAHAHHA !
KWA CHENG YI ! It's all ur fault ! =P

HAHAHHA ! QIAN YU ! =D
School is indeed fun. And even it's exam period..
Our noisy lvl dun go down. Instead it go up? xD
U guys always have ur ways to make mii laugh (=
Thx for listening to mii, care and making mii laugh..
I will not forget to thx u all for making mii repeat th same thing like 5times?!
Fk and hate u guys! HAHA !
Can't forget tht we "quarrel" cause of Bryan Choy's status.
Ihateyou ! Cause I can't like your status !
HAHAH ! Seriously fk ur status luhhs Bryan !
But dun worry. Now I like it.
Cause I can finally like it. -.-
And thx u for asking QY out to see whether I'm fine tht day.
Dun think I dunno. (=
U guys enjoy ur outing today yeah..
Sorry to be th spoiler every time ))=
I cfm plus grantee put back outing after MYE (=
It's a promise.
Didn't really have th mood to eat these few days.
Can't eat much too cause dun have th mood..
Had been skipping meals.. =D
Unhealthy i know. But who cares ?!
No mood to eat..
U put what in front of mii oso no use.
Haiis..
And till now I still can't sing !
And I'm losing my voice again !
Fk shit and poo u voice !
Fk shit and poo smsyo too !
Sms-ed but didn't update !
Tsk ! Forget it.. I'm pure lazy !
All it have been is quarrels, lies, excuses and drifting apart.
Sometimes..
U nvr see doesn't mean I nvr.
U just dun understand and dunno my feeling.
U say u know but no u don't !
Why can't truth facts or lies be more gentle when it comes..
All I can say is u have changed.
I wish I could trust u like th past..
But I just can't..
And like so yes ?!
It's always my fault..
Tht's all I can say.
All I can do now is just concentrate on my exams..
I guess I will just make things out after MYE..
Things always come at a wrong time..
Let it go..
If it's Ur's, it will come back..
There's nth known as white lies.
Lies are lies.
Truth can't lie.
Fact can't hide.
What is done can't be undone.
Scars will still be there.
Once th trust is destroyed.
It might just gone forever.
