Wednesday, May 19, 2010
@ 12:07 PM
BYEBYE TO MYE !!!
GOSH ! It's over !
PARTY TIME ! xD
Had F&N paper today.
Can barely stay clearly awake.
Cause I slept at 1am last night due to tht STUPID DM !
ASS !
Morning wake up like zombie.
Wash up, dump everything into th file, get my ass in th car..
Pop ! Sleep.. ((=
Reach school..
Kinda piss off...
Complete th paper le still have 45mins of lala land time ((=
HEHE =P
Sleep till my leg and arm cramp. Pro hor !
After these few days of exam exam and exam.
Only Bio paper th easiest.. DIE !
When result get back..
Hope I won't be too disappointed bahh.

Watched The Back-up Plan recently.
Forget when le =X
Watch-d online.
Actually is watch together with Baby de nor.
Tht pig pig when to bed bed and sleep sleep for HOURS !
End up I watch th whole show alone.
Th show not bad ((=
Some part super funny and kinda horny? O.O !
Watch-d Curse with Baby recently too.
Luckily u didn't paiseh mii for this show.
If not I sure smack ur pigu !
Horror movie luhhs !
And..
I was till stun and shock can?!
EEWWW.... ))x

Tomorrow I'm going out with this 2 crazy woman !
HAHAHA !
Must take a lot of picture hor ! Bring ur camera uh BITCH ! ((=
And ANNABELLE !
How can u paiseh us go cut first?! &%$#@*!
And QIANYU say tht I can join her be BITCH le.
HAHA !
QIANYU, CHENGYI, Darling and mii were sitting in th canteen after th paper.
I was eating noodles and bitch-ing ppl all th way ((=
And tht girl just happen to sit in th canteen too.
Spoil appetite !
And sorry lor. Not tht I enjoy bitch-ing her.
She is th one who start all these first. (=
So ya..
Dun ever try to bitch mii luhhs.
Cause I can be more bitchy and ah lian than what u see, what u know and what u expected.
((=
Time doesn't slow down when u are around.
Instead, it pass even faster.
And u are simply sweet ♥