profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
@ 9:46 PM

Dumbdumb need some gum gum ! =P
Happy 6th monthsary !
Sorry nor.
Second time cause of mii le..
Enjoy ur day today bah..

Bio paper is like our normal class test?! HAHAH !
Complete it in half an hour and boom !
Lala land here I go =D
Sleep till shiok ! But very warm..
Tsk !
POA paper tmr. Haiis. My cash book still cannot make it..
DIE !







Baby Boi,
At a blink of eye, it's our 6monthsary today. 6mths has passes. Indeed fast. Those ups and downs. Ignoring and quarrels. Sweet and happy moments. Alone and sad moments. Spending time together. Sharing every single bit of joy everyday. Sharing stuff tht trouble us. These 6mths with u seriously brighten up my day. I could felt happiness and sweet. Even though we shoot each other almost everyday, but I never mean those harsh words u know u know u know?! We do quarrel at time. But th next day, we will be fine. I know u are th one who always step back and give in to mii. Thx Baby. But some times, I really dun like to be compared. Thinking back th first time we meet. All in my mind was bad impression of u. Bad till indescribable. But now, didn't expected tht both of us will be together for 6mths. From strangers to friends, friends to bgr. Even though both of us didn't know each other for a very long time before we go steady. But we are getting to know each other better everyday? At first, can't believe how dumb I was. And how bad u were. Thinking tht u treat mii as a normal friend or some xmm (tsk!) to pei u eat lunch only. Didn't forget tht time I was so dumbdumb to wait for u at ur house below for like so long?! Always saw meet at 2pm. End up come down at 2.15pm. Tsk tsk ! After tht, we started sms till late night. I'm so proud to say tht I sms-ed with u till 5am plus. ((= STUPID ! Now.. I dun think we will sms till 5am. Sure u gan mii. =X But after tht day, things started to change do u know tht? My world seems to be revolving around u. And ur confess is simply stun ! I fking stun after tht luhhs. What Ace thingy de. Think very long thn get it u know silly?! Kill brain cells ))= First few months was sweet and memorable. Sorry about th muffins boi. But I'm not guilty ! =P Didn't forget our first quarrel.. and also is th one which almost break us. But what hurt mii most was what u said. U thought tht I still can't forget him. And u is willing to step out. Is like Oi ! When I agree to be ur girlfriend, I cfm plus grantee I've let it pass. And why would I think of tht hongster?! Lols. I was pretty touched when u ordered pizza to ur house and delivered it to my house as a surprise during a raining afternoon some more. As time goes by, month after month, th way u treat mii did change? But at least I know ur feeling nvr change can le. Till now, u are still sweet and caring (= I nvr forget hor. Tht time u blow my hair for mii =P But there's times when I need u, but u ain't there for mii. I admit tht I'm a girl who always act strong and cheerful in front. But I'm weak and easily cried inside. Every time when I say tht I'm fine. It's always lying. Every time I say I want ice cream. It's always serious. Cause I'm moody or something is troubling mii. Cause ice cream is always th best solution. Not by talking okay? Cause sometimes, I dun feel like. But of course htht is different luhhs. Htht with u is must de. Must do tht often. If not history will repeat.. Time spending with u always seems so fast. Even though we meet for hours. But it seems so short. Not forgetting th 2weeks of apart. Simply sux ! And u didn't even sms or call mii before u leave ! Ihateyou ! During th 2weeks, things happen and u ain't there by my side. At tht time, I'm really lost. I didn't know what should I do? A lot of confusion. A lot of feelings rushing to mii. I felt so helpless. I did sob badly at night. Puffy eyes always say hi to mii in th morning. Love mii too much till dun wanna go.
After u came back, I didn't tell u a single thing. Cause.. u are like super busy, project and those stuff. My exam oso coming soon. So we talk lesser and lesser. I admit tht I did felt tht u changed after u came back. Feeling did change and we drifted apart. Tht's why everything gets worst and I show my attitude. Tht thing which I cause u to pissed off is my fault? I was being rebellious cause I'm angry with u cause of th quarrel. But sometimes I really can't stand it. Th actions, lies and pushing th blame. Like what I said. There's no such things as white lies. Lies are lies. I rather u tell mii straight than lying to mii. This is th biggest thing tht I cannot accept. And not everything sweet talk or coaxing will help. I will not melt every single time. Cause I can't take it or trust a guy who lie or hide. Either be truthful or break. Every time, it's just pretending in front. Act like nvr see and wish tht u nvr know. And about jealousy thing. I nth to say. I'm sensitive I know... Is like since u know I will jealous, U still like tht I oso nth to say. I know tht u dun like mii to clique with guys too close too. But... Forget it..
Reply to ur questions.. Went to th playground tht we often bring Char char go.. Sitting down there.. Memories flow back.. When we use to play SOS late at night.. Sms till dunno what time.. Talk on phone secretly.. When there's no lies in between us.. Go for lunch and dinner together.. Grumbling tht I'm not eating.. When there's no jealousy between.. Web cam-ing at night.. Play bball together.. Write stuff on blog.. Fetch mii from school.. Haiis.. I dun wanna continue liao.. Cause it sux?! Let memories flow back, sitting alone and think.. Simply it hurting..
Thn.. I think dun need u pei mii go shop for wedding dinner thingy le bahh. Since u shop with her for ur's le.. I go myself can le bahh... Rest well tonight. Today just donate blood only. Must rest well. And I'm not angry sad jealous or whatever okay?! -.- Thx for ur sweet messages and talk baby. It's really sweet (= At night tht one =P My dedication long hor !