profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
@ 11:04 PM

Here to post cause I'm stuck at th fking F&N coursework !
Fk it ! Tmr must hand in some more. Jump down luhhs !
Lols !
Taken Language Paper. Kinda sux-ish? Lols !
Played and hang around after Paper xD
Still have to fly down MacPherson. Lols !
Circle line quite fun ! hahaha !

I agree to the picture above !
Is a long staircase to climb. It just dun seems to end.
Just like studies. Have to keep climbing up bahh. Kinda tired.. Haiis.


Pass few days had been thinking or sensitive about stuff bahh.
Cause of small things and misunderstanding and lack of communication..
Quarrels continue for days..
But now at least it's fine (=


It's exam period ! ))=
Less fun and study more !
Brain cells die !
So many things to memorize.
Jump down better !
Lols.

Some how my heart seems to be like tht..
Books are crushing it ))=
Piling up..
Thicker and thicker each book..
Haiis..

And reading is so not sexy !
Is killing mii..
Chim-a-logy ! -.-
I just lose th interest of reading.
Ppl these days just too free?
Or exam just finish or going to finish tht's why bahh.
Finding trouble one after one.
Ass !
No life. Nth better to do..
JY.. As I say.. I will cfm find him de.
He think he tall so what? Bamboo stick !
Asshole ! So kpo and flirt.
Ppl dun need bamboo stick to hang clothes he oso come.
And.. About leaving th thing..
Wait till exam end thn say okay?
Find out from both side face to face.



What's ur's it will always be ur's.
Not point jealous-ing or angry..
Cause it dun worth it.
Waste ur time and energy.
Will have pimples and black heads.
Dun let it fly away again by ur own hand.
Cause u alr trying tht once more.