Saturday, May 15, 2010
@ 10:22 PM

I'm just too bored and need to relief everything out.
Have been hiding, pretending and keeping for 3days.
I'm alr breaking down..
Thx these girls for ur listening ears and ahem ! xD
ANNABELLE, QIANYU & JOCELYN ! Iloveyou girls luhhs !
I'm sick again?! My cough didn't recover till now?!
Idunlikeu !
Make things worst, I bathe with cold water for like half an hour?
Keep on sneezing now. Tap is on! ((=
Now two tap some more hor. Dun any how how.
Probably, my body fluid too much le bahh.
Tht's why ((x
Looking up at th sky..
It's no longer th same..
I cry for what's right not what's wrong,
I die cause you're not with me,
I sing for peace in the world,
I wake up for a new burning sun,
I bleed for the blood to drip,
I laugh for the wind to blow,
I scream for my stress to be free,
I kiss for my true love to come,
I love for you to love me,
But when I'm cold, when I'm alone,
when I'm begging you to stay,
when all fails and you're my only hope,
you just walk away...
I've been hurt deeply more than once.
I told myself not to fall in love again.
Love is just a thing which always makes u blind and leave scars.
But I fell for you without mii knowing it.
Now.. I'm blind at it again.
I'm really afraid and scared.
Indescribable feelings.
Had th same dream.
Linked up with what happening?
Unsecured.
I'm lost and blind in it again.
I dunno what to do.
I dun wish to go through tht again.
It sux !
Haiis..