profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
@ 6:39 PM

Darling ! =D
Choir practices for June Holiday is over.
So gonna rot and grow mushroom at home.
I hate u, GROUNDED ! _l_
So gonna miss a lot of ppl too (puffer fish!)

Emotional has pack his bag and SHOO ! =D
No more emotional/emo post?
Doubt into Trust.
Believe and have confidence in myself.
Prefect ain't beautiful.
No one is prefect.
I'm who I am.
There's no such thing as SHE'S SO CHIO !
Just have to be confident.
No one is pretty.
If love is just going for th looks.
Dude ! Tht isn't love. U might as well go and find some models !
Love is to accept each other imperfectness.
Beauty is hidden in it.
Cute right?! HAHAHA !
GOSH ! Awww..

Thought of changing blogskin again?!
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=336588&action=Preview
I like th photo and words of th different navigator..

Th wedding dinner is tomorrow.
Clash again.. Haiis.
No really kinda look forward to tomorrow?
Haven't decide what to wear tomorrow.
Have to wake up at 8am?!
I DUN WANT !
My sleep ))=
And..
SHIT FK IT !
I totally forget about cosmetic stuff?!
Urgh !