profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
@ 5:25 PM

Haha ! I finally found one pic with u ppl face !
But must..
*Insert CY & Jocelyn face*
Stop saying about it uh u peeps ! Tsk tsk.
Say in class everyday dunno how many times.
Still flood my twitter. (Luckily my plurk is free)
Naggy lehh =P
Like AUNTY & UNCLE ! xD
But ya, I know luhhs.
All u guys de counselling is trying to ask mii to let go.
So it won't be so hurtful, good for mii and stuff.
But subtract th what there's a lot of better guys out there.
Cause I know there is (Like RAYMOND LAM !)
But no use de luhhs.

STARBUCKS WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA !
*Insert hearts and cravings*
I'm so gonna get it !!
Girlfriends, about th shopping thingy, I think must wait?
Cause school is treating us TOO GOOD luhhs. Tsk tsk.

Hmmm.. Next will be thank-ing ppl?
I can tell tht u guys tried to accompany mii?
Dun want mii to think too much and cheer up.
Botak Daddy even treat mii ice cream?!
(But yea, ice cream dun help this time?)
And Baka Low treat mii KFC?!
(Cfm BAKA ! =P )
Silly ppl.
It is appreciated to th deep deep bottom bottom max max of my lil heart =3

There's someone out there send mii this pic?
And say, what stated above might help -.-
But I dun think so? Totally out? Useless?
Lame !
Oh ya..
And Stupid ZhuZhu !
Stop doing tht luhhs ! In school some more.
But super touching and romantic luhhs.
Haha !
But sadd luhhs =P
I'm not th girl xD


It hurts and flood it. But now, no more tears and focus.
Give up all hopes will just make mii feel better.
Hoping from is just making mii break down.