profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
@ 9:23 PM

It look simple. Just like above.
But it isn't always tht simple.
It hurts.
But ppl risk.
It argue.
But ppl dun bother.
If it is as simple as ABC.
As simple as 123.
Dictionary would explain th word LOVE.
And
I won't be sitting down here carrying a heavy heart.
I won't be sitting down here carrying tons of thoughts.
I won't be sitting down here bleeding.
I won't be sitting down here crying in silence.
I won't be sitting down here trying to figure out why I have those feelings now.
I won't be sitting down here thinking why u dun understand.
I won't be sitting down here frowning over it.
I won't be sitting down here without confidence in it.
I won't be sitting down here..
I won't be sitting down here..