profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
@ 8:08 PM

Just to keep th blog alive cause some ppl not posting =X
Won't update much. Cause NO TIME ! %$#@&*
It is 8.15pm now, yet I'm sitting here blogging in my uni, homework waiting for mii.
Eeewww yucks ! I hate school works. But I love going to school.
And...
TMD luhhs ! I miss th thingy thingy.
I miss Raymond Lam luhhs !
He came Compass Point on Saturday.
3-5pm.
But I rush-d back fv to meet someone.
Thn I miss it ! Tsk tsk ! Humph.
RAYMOND LAM lehh ! Urgh !
Everyone was saying tht to mii today ))=
Urghhhhhhhh !
And..
I wanna watch Eclipse?
But some say nice. Some say not nice.
How how how?!
Sian..

Raymond Lam is handsome.
Justin Bieber is cute.
My boyfriend is ...
Everything =P