profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
@ 10:44 PM

Urgh ! Fk up !
Fk u ! Fk it !
Tsk tsk !
Why must u like tell mii?
Some how, blogging out doesn't work any more.
It's still flowing inside mii.
Ihateyou !
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
Ihateyou!
I really wish tht I can just let go.
Dun bother.
Dun care.
Dunno.
It just kill every time.
U just dunno how much.
I really wish it's a dream.
Everything !
I meant what I wrote!
What I said today!
What I type in Twitter !
I can just tell u.
I dunno how to say tht 3words again.
WHATEVER !