profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
@ 12:20 AM

Sorry for leaving my blog dead.
Opps !
Back to blog blog alr.
There's tons of homework for this 4days off.
Tsk. Cannot relax.
And..
Mr Zhang agreed to postpone POA re-test (cause some of us cannot go for th test)! =D
Cheers !
At last, we win th debate xD

NDP Performance was sux-ish !
There are always being unfair to choir ! Tsk tsk.
We went up there perform for 1min?!
And those Sec 1 NT- classes boo at us?!
(Who are u ppl to boo at us?! TMD !)
U ppl just dunno how we feel !
Stop looking down on CHOIR ! _l_
Coincidentally bump into Mr Zhang after school tht day.
Words of encouragement was said by him?
And stupid darling! Tsk !
So what can?!

F&N Practical Exam !
Through out was like a war against time?
I dun seems like I have a partner to help?
Is all like mii, myself, doing every thing.
She just dunno how to cook?! Seriously sux tht day!
But thx for th word of encouragement, Mr Zhang (=
No regrets. I did my best.



Follow where my mood brings mii..