Saturday, September 04, 2010
@ 12:00 AM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ! =3
20yrs old le worh. Old liao. Haha. And u should start zi lian-ing luhhs! So difficult to find ur zi lian picture. tsk tsk. Cam worh with mii luhhs. Not a bad idea. haha. Must become more mature and responsible as days, months and years goes pass. But hor ! Dun become more and more handsome hor. Ltr more and more girl girl love u u ! )): Hope u still remember what u promise mii during 3rd month. Dun wish to get empty promises. Thanks for being there thick and thin for 9mths and 27days. I've nvr regret even though there are up and down. I guess we should htht more after anni or EOY? It has been long long long time ago. )): Sorry tht I did not celebrate ur birthday with u. Haiis. Will replace one belated birthday de ((: no worries. But I won't tell u when it will be ((: Hmmm.. u should be have fun drinking and hanging out with ur cousin bahh. Soon u will be drunk for sure. Take care uh. Hope tht I can meet u tmr bahh. Nights and loveyou (:
Actually wanted to call u at 12am. But ya.. I bet u won't answer th call..