profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
@ 1:07 AM

Monday--Breakfast with Boyfriend. End up late for school. Tsk.
Tuesday--Quarrel again. Haiis
Wednesday--Rot and Sleep during noon.
Thursday--Went to Marina Square =D
Had my White Chocolate Mocha =3
Yuki Yaki was YUMMY YUMMY !
Fry Ice cream too. Chim-a-logy can?! LOLS !
Friday wanted to meet Baby after school. But end up quarreling.
So went to TCH house.
Rot and rot. Tmd ! Still slap mii some more.
Thn ltr went to meet Baby.
Tio kp by him cause I was late -.-
Ltr back to fv. Studied at stone table.
Fall asleep at 8plus ! D:
Cause I'm too too too tired on Friday.
Almost slept at TCH house luhhs. -.-
So gonna do homework tmr.
If not gonna see ChenLaoShi disappointed face )):


My Sticky-ssss will be here next week!!!!! *SCREAM !* (Y)