Monday, September 06, 2010
@ 8:06 PM

Yesterday concert was average? o.o
It would be great it some stuff did not happen ((:
Stupid shoe !
Got a few songs are liked ((:
Simply can't stop laughing at th solo part for th second last song. Haha !
Th guy voice was ... Ahem ! ((:

Ice cream !!!! D:
I want Cookie & Cream.
Baby, come to mii (((:
Woke up at 7.30am?! Walk out of th house like some zombie.
Coma in th car =/
KFC Breakfast-->HP-->Pepper Lunch-->Choir.
Super tsk can?!
Was having my lunch and th girl sit right beside mii was enjoying her JAR OF STICKY ! )):
And I'm late for choir for 45mins (:
It was like hell at th beginning.
LUCKILY I'm late ((:
Did some section discussion and writing.
Have to brainstorm for a performance. D:
Dance-d Tik Tok (:
And it will be post on Choir Blog?!!! D:
*SCREAM!*