profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
@ 10:00 PM

Back to post (:
HOLIDAY !!! =D
Feel like giving school a skip tmr. But I can't. ))):
Get back report book le.
Fail one sub. ):
Showed dad and mum.
But they like no reaction?!!! Just say orh okay.
_l_
And I have a bad feeling about IKEA !
Every time walk till my leg wanna DUAN !

Went to Merlion Park for tourism on Monday.
Simply BORING and walk till my leg wanna DUAN LIAO !
Tsk.
And u PUIPUI !
Stop drinking milk and grow so tall luhhs!
Over growth ! Tip toes oso half a head short ! Tsk !

Went to Pulau Ubin ytd.
SUX ! And I will nvr ever go there !
Feed mosquito ! And some teachers are being BITCHY !
Some more stupid MOTH ! Early in th morning kp ! Tsk.