profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
@ 2:26 PM

I failed Maths Paper 1 ! D:
Cfm gonna fail Maths for EOY.
Hope tht I dun cry when I get back report book. Haiis.
Noob came and scold mii ytd. Say I'm a disgrace to him! Tsk !
Guess he's sleeping like pig now? Nvr reply msg. -.-
Left with 2 more papers ! =D
Gonna start studying POA theory ltr?
Have to chiong study and memorise every single bits of F&N )):
Guess I have to write notes?
Vitamins ! Ihateyou !

I'm gonna attend all upcoming BBQ party (((:
Gonna watch 童眼 this coming Friday ((:
But haiis. Baby say he not coming. He going for his car stuff.
And gonna meet mii for lunch only. EMO !