profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, October 04, 2010
@ 9:16 PM

This cartoon is cute ((:

Ytd wedding dinner was FUN ! ((:
Lots of laughter through out.
Super pai seh oso ! Tsk tsk.
Stupid luhhs ! What intro Anthoy to mii?!
Ask mii take his number some more. Tsk tsk.
Make till both of us so pai seh !
Today Eng Paper 1 still okay okay luhhs.
Just tht my informal letter writing is real super short? =/
Chinese Paper 1 was ...
Lim Puay Ee, YOU SUCKS !!
Set till so difficult for what?!
I dun even know what to write for letter writing?
Gave up half way (:
Compo was .... Urgh !
I did 报章报道?
Cause I dunno how to do 记叙文.
What 好胜心很强?!
Wrote out smoothly for th reasons and stuff.
Stuck at consequences and suggestion?
Gave up again (:
Gonna start writing notes on Wed. (:
Hope to meet Baby on Thursday? ):
I miss him..


Guess we ain't gonna meet on anni again? Hmmm..