Thursday, October 14, 2010
@ 1:20 PM

Why do u start learning how to cherish when u lose it? Why do u start to regret when u are th one who let go? Why do u start to care when u lose it? It will nvr be th same. And will nvr turn back.
Finally I'm blogging again (:
After 2546987 days.. I'm left with 4 more papers ! =D
But why can't they let mii finish my exam on Friday )):
3C & 3E is always th last class to finish exam. SUX !
Hmm..
Eng paper 2 was easy? o.O
Chinese paper 2 was so so. Manage to finish th compre. (:
Maths paper 1 is a killer! 13marks cfm gone. Cause NO TIME ! D:
Chem paper was a easy one with 3 or 4 difficult question? =D
Bio paper was ... *SCREAM!* First time in my life I think I will fail Bio paper?! SO DIFFICULT ! D:
SS was ... At least I tried my best. Didn't give up on th paper. (self-comfort..)
Poa paper was easy ! =D
Pray hard, cross finger and hope tmr Maths paper 2 will be easy and I can finish th paper. ):
Have to start theory on POA and F&N this weekend? D:
And write notes for F&N? ):
Went to PP on Tuesday and dine in at Jack's Place.
Brought stuff too. Mummy paid ((:
And at last, I fed my bank (:
Taught POA to some crazy ppl who cannot stop laughing ytd. =/
But end up..
None of them manage to balance th total amount they had for balance sheet. Haiis.
Imissyou.. But I've to be selfish this time.. Haiis..