Sunday, November 21, 2010
@ 10:23 PM
I'm back from SENTOSA !
Had a AWESOME PIG DAY !
I'm AWESOME !!
Qianyu can't stop saying it's HALAL DAY ! Lol !
201110..
Met BB @ 9.15am !
My beauty sleep ):
But worth it ! Nvr regret !
Went to watch Hp7 @ Cine.
Gosh ! Th show is so so so AWESOME !
Th elf is so ultra super duper cute lor. Why must he die ):
Was pouring when we were otw to Vivo.
Luckily it stop. (:
Slack-d @ Vivo & cam worh like siao.
Ced was totally wet @ Vivo !
Small boi ! Haha !
And stop acting cute luhhs =P
Chengyi is finally shorter than mii ! =D
And my butt was wet luhhs !
Thx to Cedric Low ! Tsk.
Cannot reject mii de. :P
I like th purple contect lens.
And thx for what u did throughout th day (:
Touch touch (:
Hairy monstarrrr ! =3
Thx HANDSOME-s !
I love th blue Elmo.
And pls lor.
It isn't Cookie Monster.
Is Elmo ! -.-

Thx BABE-s !
Th piglet is so cute & I love it ((:
Actually cam worh-d with each and everyone.
But they delete it ! Tsk.
And I told Qianyu " u must take 10 photo with mii (: "
After each photo, her head will go lower and lower.
HAHA !

Took grp photo when we reach Sentosa.
All bully luhhs !
I'm AWESOME okay?!
How can say mii loser?!

Super super heavy de blanket !
Haha !
Stand up le still got th trade mark.
And th hot pink thingy is so extra !

Had lots of fun playing in th sea.
Totally wet inside out, head to toe, back to front. LOL!

And I will nvr forget this !
Jump like retarded dunno for how many million times.
Leg turn jelly lor.
Need add sugar ! Lol.
And Jolene is th one who always caught in th photo jumping ! Tsk,
And her hair looks like siaozhabor =P
I WANNA GO SENTOSA AGAIN !!!
