Sunday, November 07, 2010
@ 10:52 PM

Tada ! ((:
Had lots of fun tht night. But it's a pity tht I can't ton )):
Last night was like hell?
Slept at 4.30am? -.-
Stupid fellow. Kp mii in chinese on twitter !
Believe it or not is up to u.
I dun have to explain to u. I dun owe u an explanation too.
I know u will read this.
Just GIVE UP !
I can only be friends with u.
At first, I thought of turning up to ur date on 12.
But now, I dun think I should have a dinner with u.
It's hard for mii to communicate with u.
U are simply STUBBORN !
CHANGE UR MINDSET ! UR THINKING !
After tht what happen, I dun wanna say liao.
Said enough to u today alr.
I can't be bothered to explain or clear my name to u any more.
But remember..
I'm a girl. Not a guy.
Girls are revengeful.
Will forgive or let it go. But will nvr forget. And won't have a second time.
Going for pool tmr? Hope dun too cmi =/
Gonna meet KahYan Mummy 1330 @ CP to head down to BUGIS for SHOPPING ! =D
DD place is out? But not movie. D:
Gonna decide on Wed?
And not really excited for birthday?
Haiis.
I guess.. Even him oso dunno why bahh.