profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
@ 11:21 PM

Went to Bugis with MUMMY today ! (:
Shop till my leg need SUGAR ! D:
Saw a lot of chio chio stuff.
But cannot buy ):
I'm so so so so gonna save up and go shopping with BB during Dec !
Still can't get my mind & eyes off th ring !
Is so cute & classic !
And th first thing I gonna do when I have money..
Is to buy tht ring !
Every where we go, we will spot shoes, bag & clothes.
SO CHIO !
And I found th shoe I wanna buy.
I think I gonna feel so so so tall when I wear tht. (:
But is so freaking ex !
30bucks leh ! ))):
Oh ya !
And I found th rare thing..
Think gonna buy for him bah.
Since he crave for it for so long..
And is so not cheap lor !