profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, December 31, 2010
@ 11:32 PM

2010 has end. 2011 is here.
It's a new year.
And time for dedication (:

2009
2010
I've change a lot. Inner or outer.
And best thing is I've slim down uh ! Haha. Being super bhb.
I guess I had become more independent with my own thinking.
No longer a small girl who do things without thinking like what I did when I was sec 2.
Just follow blindly and almost ruin it with my own hands.
Maybe to ppl who dunno mii well, they will just think I'm an ah lian with attitude.
But who cares? It is just because u dunno mii well.

3C'10
Wow ! I love u ppl !
School life have nvr been so fun without u guys.
We go through all those discipline and stuff tgt.
Adventure camp was totally AWESOME !
HAHA ! Who cares about tht ___ ? (:
Jy uh ! Go all th way for N lvl !
Special thanks to those who helps mii in all ways ! (:

Kah Yan !
Surprise tht I will write dedication to u? Haha.
Thx for being such a WONDERFUL mum !
Always there to listen to my problems without fail.
Helping mii in both CCA & studies with all yr hearts and without conditions.
And I SUPPORT YR DECISION ! =D
Go all th way babe !
Last long with my laopa too ! (:

YiXuan !
Thx for always being there to help and support mii.
And I will not forget those fun and laughters we had on MSN.
Jy for yr O lvl and I will always be there to be yr listener. (:

Daryl & Bryan !
Even though u two keep suan mii in class but yea, I know u dun mean it.
Have been a great and wonderful time this year with u guys.
Jy for yr studies and believe tht u can do it !

Cedric Low low low low low !
Hahah ! I read yr dedication on yr blog ! Touched !
Thx for being there listening and giving mii advice.
Always try to stop all quarrels and make us bond tgt as one again.
Yr effort is APPRECIATED !
And dun get dishearten. All yr effort u put in for studies will be worth.
I will be here to listen to u always.
Even though I'm not th best listener. But I hope it helps.
JY ! (:
Chengyi !
Jy hor ! Go all th way to get her heart ! I support u uh ! Haha !
Even though u always suan mii in class but I know u dun mean it nah.
Just play play only.
And hor. Even though I always say cause tht time u nvr confess to mii those pigu..
I nvr blame u before. So dun say sorry !
Thx for helping mii in Maths & Biology.
Always giving mii advice when I need them.
Always there to joke and cheer mii up when I'm sad.
Deep deep down in my heart I said THANKYOU ! (:
Let's JY tgt for O lvl Maths next year ! (:

QIANYU !
Cam worh freak uh ! HAHA !
Thx for yr AWESOME-ness and BITCHY-ness throughout th year !
Sitting beside u everyday in class really makes my day great.
And I miss those days we gossip and laugh at th guys tgt in class.
U are a great great great friend cum listener.
Thx for listening to all my pig language when I'm down.
And be th camera woman on my Halal Day.
Single is th best uh ! (:

Bingbing !
My lesbian ! Miss mii mah?!
Haha. Saw pictures on fb uh.
Holiday become more and more chio and sexy le uh. *drooling !* =P
Hmmm.. hope u are fine bahh.
Stay strong strong !
Talk to mii when u need a listener okay? Even though I'm not a good one.
But talking out will let u feel better. (:
JY !

RuiWen !
Darlinggggggg ! (:
Thx for being there and make my days in Choir wonderful !
We might contact lesser after SYF? But I still love u (:
No matter what, our friendship won't end okay?
We still must celebrate 3yrs, 4yrs, 5yrs...
Jy in studies okay? Hope we will go SYF tgt this year (:

Joshua..
Th one who change my life 360 degree. Th one who paint smiles on my face.
Th one who add colours to my life. Th one who loves, dotes, pamper and care for mii.
Even though we didn't know each other for like months or years before we start..
I have nvr regret. Cause I know u better as time goes by.
And thx for letting mii fall and believe there's forever and I will have a guy who loves mii with his heart.
Thx for giving in and tolerate my immature, stubborn attitude.
Growing up, think wisely, be more sensible and be mature is th thing u had changed in mii.
I believe and have faith tht things will still be th same after April or June.
I will stay by and nvr leave.
Cherish all th time we had to spend with each other before it comes okay?
Take more photos tgt and start striking off my wish list (:
And hor.. Make Cotton On Sales longer.
If not when I wait for u to go and buy clothes for CNY tht time..
Th heels I want will be $40 ):
And sorry for being stubborn today nah. Dun angry or scold mii nah.
I was craving for it mah.. But nvm nah ! Tmr u will tc of mii de.. I know (:


And those who had leave.. Thx for staying in my life before.
And those who hurt mii before.. Thx for those hurts. U had make mii stronger.
And.. Hmmm.. Zi Sheng..
I know u won't read this. But typing out makes mii feel better..
Actually I knew tht u went silent break cause someone send u a msg said tht I wanna break up with u..
I went to look for u.. And yea.. I think th girl u are waiting for turn up.
I could have told u th truth. But I didn't. I'm sorry for being selfish.
Cause I know she's yr happiness. Not mii..
And.. Hmmm.. Ronald..
I hope u get car bang luhhs uh. U will nvr ever get true love cause u dun even deserve !

And I'm so sua enough to fall sick on New Year Eve.
Now sore throat like free. Nose block like free. -.-
And will some fairy come and complete my homework? (: