Sunday, March 13, 2011
@ 9:43 PM
Had an awesome day at NYP.
Basically, WE just talk and cam worh.
Nth when in.
Ppl give their speech, we talk and talk.
Had lots of unglam shot too ! D:
And my bangs is covering my eyes.. Like an again?!
Had a great dinner at Marina Country Club with Mum & bro on Thursday night.
The food was so so. I love th bbq ! =D
Didn't ate much tht day......
Maybe I ate too much in during daytime.
And my appetite grew over th days. I can't stop eating !
Gosh !
This silly will nvr fail to be adorable and make mii miss and worry about him.
Life have been great and ultra sweet these days.
Guess I'm gonna start missing those time really soon.
All th emptiness.
I dunno what or how to do and survive..
When I text u almost 24/7 ..
When I receive good night call from u every night..
Meeting u at least 3times per week..
Have dinner with u...
Spend th whole weekend rotting at my house..
Going out in pairs..
Share about every lil things in life.........................