profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, March 09, 2011
@ 4:33 PM

Spent a great weekend watching drama series with this INDECENT GUY ! (:
Took back Progress Report and had Meet th Parents Session on Mon.
Simply sucks ttm !
Had a lot of shocks on Monday.
First time in my life, I fail 3 subjects.
First time in my life, I cried during Meet th Parents Session.
First time in my life, getting a zero for a test.
First time in my life, I fail Chinese.
First time in my life, I fail English.
First time in my life, a teacher talks about bgr in front of my parents.
Almost had heart attack and die on Monday.
Tuesday was like a scolding session for Choir.
We left with 10 PRACTISES before SYF !
Cmi !
And we are gonna go to Pei Hwa for 20schools choir exchange this Saturday.
Nuts !
Wed, Thurs, Fri = SLACK IN SCHOOL !
Totally boring like free.
Talks and talks and more talks.
And NYP trip is like so limited amount of time?
Might as well dun go.
Th only thing I'm happy with is school end at 1.30pm (: