Saturday, April 30, 2011
@ 10:37 PM

4 years of choir and I stepped down ytd night.
Life is great being with them.
Having all of them side by side.
Improve and fight tgt as a group.
Look at th next generation and bonded as one.
Time flies.
And I will miss them nahhh !

My cutest favourite junior from my section ! (:
Looked at them enjoying choir and been through SYF tgt.
We shared th same joy and tears for th past 4months.
I will definately come back to visit u girls ! (:

Had Speech Day last night.
Was AWESOME but tired..
But at least we did better than our SYF day.
And we showed to both of th INSECTS our capability !

And this sweetest guy fetched mii after my school..
No matter rain or shine..
For 4days..
And surprised mii with a bouquet of rose..
I love him ttm can?!
He get his ass out of his house just to fetch mii home.
Tht's how sweet he can be!
And he did not complain a single word tht I cannot pei him..
Awwww !