profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
@ 9:38 PM

No words can describe how I feel today.
I simply feel so xing fu (:
All those stuff he do for mii today.
Even though it doesn't mean anything much to others.
But it means a lot to mii.
It shows how much he understands and paid attention to what I love and what I said.
I love u babyboi.
And we will create a photo album together on our 2years Anni (:
Friday uh ! (:
Will upload photos on what he gave mii today (:

MotherTongue Oral was so so. Didn't really put in a lot of effort to memorise.
English Oral Conversation was screwed !
F&N Practical is on Thursday.
I'm damn nervous.
But I'm worried more about Tuesday.
SYF !
Oh tian ! ):