profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, April 09, 2011
@ 10:19 PM

Went out with BabyBoi today.
But absent minded mii forgot to take photo. Haiis.
Watched Hop with Bb, Darry and co.
Have a sumptuous feast tonight.
Fill to the brim !
And th pan fried dory makes mii drool !

Met up with Kah Yan Mummy ytd.
Was a wonderful meet up.
And I love th way she tied my hair. So CHIO ! *hearts!*

Had 2.4 run on Wednesday.
I like th new route but I hate th weather.
It makes my feet feels burning ! Urgh !
And I failed by 3minutes ! *emo max!*
Bb is so gonna run with mii ! =S
And I like th exchanging of dogs in class this week !
Everyday got show ! Haha !
Awesome ppl !

Gonna have Cheena Oral on Monday.
Sux-ish !
And I have to spend Anni alone or with English Oral... Haiis.