Saturday, May 28, 2011
@ 8:55 PM
Life have been great with fun and love around.
Even though MYE result is rather disappointing.
But yea, life still have to move on after a cry.
Gonna take my O lvl Chinese Paper on next Monday.
Some how, I dun feel I'm ready for it.
Or maybe, I'm just scared to face it.
Hope I will get an A1 or A2..
Dun wish to retake it again ! ):

Had a Class Breakfast on Friday !
It was AWESOME !
Tons of fun, yummy food and UNGLAMS ! (:
We just went crazy and party aye !

Th AWESOME 4C ! Xoxo !

Class Committee of 2011 (:
*just look at Tang ! Haha ! *

These 3 peeps just went insane during class clean up.
They are trying to show how I always take photo with ppl.
Haha ! I simply love them ! (:

And we went so bored when we are waiting for Cheena to come open th door.
So we thought of bullying heights !
And we look like chicken ! Haha !

Legacy photo !
Only inside ppl will know th joke (:

I simply love this photo ! Haha !
I got so sian of th normal way of taking photo.
So why not just change th face !
Look at th holiday schedule and I totally sian !
F&N coursework and English ASP !
Tiann ! Got holiday like dun have holiday !
*sian face!*
Dearest Babyboi knocked on my door at 9.15am with Mac Breakfast !
I love him ttm can?!
Even though there's up amd down today.
But after all, my love never change.
My tears fall on his shoulder, break down in front of him again.
Haiis. Hope tht he will be alright bah..
Hate to see him like this.
I should have keep it a secret from him as I wanted to..
