Thursday, June 16, 2011
@ 6:05 PM
Back to blogging again.
It's th third week of my June holiday = GG.com !
Homework are blank.
Tian uh !
And I'm going Hongkong during th last week = NO TIME ! *PANIC !*
Dun tell mii tht I really have to do Maths on th plane ! ):
Tada ! My monthsary present from dearest.
Love him ttm !
And I feel like a small lil girl in Build a Bear Workshop.
Went to grab our Gong Cha & off to Plaza for POOL !
It has been ages since I play pool again.
Skill drop a lot and kinda taiko in ball de =S
And we can't help but cam worh on Sunday in my room ! =D
Took few photos with stupid facial expression and actions. Haha !
And we never fail to have a big quarrel th next day after monthsary.
Haiis.
And I guess I have been a bad girl by skipping ytd's English lesson.
But who cares?!
Go there also like a learn nth !
Waste of time ! -.-
Gonna have lunch date with Darry Bamboo tmr.
And UNDERWATER WORLD ! HERE I COME !
Saturday's double date ! AWESOME !